Topical Index of Responses
This site contains articles addressing a wide range of topics vital to the Christian faith and its practice. The links below display lists of articles tagged as applying to particular subject areas:
- its inspiration;
- the twofoldness of divine truth; and
- the insufficiency of creeds in articulating the fullness of the divine revelation in the Bible.
The TRIUNE GOD/TRINITY:
- The coexistence, coinherence, and co-working of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit;
- The problems associated with the word “persons” in describing the Three of the Godhead;
- The Son being called the Eternal Father in Isaiah 9:6;
- Christ being identified as the Spirit in 1 Corinthians 15:45 and 2 Corinthians 3:17; and
- Heresies concerning the Trinity, including modalism (Sabellianism), patripassianism, and tritheism.
The PERSON OF CHRIST:
- His two natures—divine and human;
- God becoming man through incarnation; and
- The mingling of God and man in the Person of Christ.
God’s SALVATION in the life of Christ (Romans 5:10) through the subjective experience of Christ, including the renewing of the mind, resulting in the believers’ deification through their becoming partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).
The deviation of organized CHRISTIANITY from the biblical revelation and the need of recovery of the subjective experience of Christ, of the functioning of all the members of the Body of Christ, and of the practical oneness of the believers.